EU-UN Spotlight Initiative: Prevention of Campus Sexual Violence Programme
Women At Risk International Foundation (WARIF) with the support from the EU-UN Spotlight initiative is implementing a virtual educational programme on ending sexual and gender based violence in universities, polytechnics and other tertiary centres of higher learning in Nigeria.
This call for application is open to all students currently enrolled in any tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The educational programme is a 4-week virtual e-learning programme designed to build the skills and knowledge of selected participants in responding to and preventing sexual and gender-based violence.
We are accepting applications from passionate individuals, influencers, survivors and advocates and those who would like to lend their voices and are all currently students of any tertiary institution in Lagos state.
- Dedicate a mandatory minimum of 1 hour weekly to virtual training sessions for a 4-week period
- Commit to participating in group activities
- Complete all online course content within the stipulated time
- Have a strong interest in issues relating to gender equality, preventing violence and/or community development
- Be an enrolled approved student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Have a valid student ID card
- Be 16 years or older as at June 1st
- Ensure application is completed before deadline